[Ifeffit] Reading in mu(E) data

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Apr 24 22:31:55 CDT 2003

Bruce:

i have been using our rebinning program to combine data before loading
into Athena.  The data produced is a two column file, E and mu(E).  When I
try to read it into Athena, the edge is not properly detected and I have
to set it by hand before the background can be subtracted properly.  I
haven't seen any way to avoid this problem.  Is there something funny
about this kind of data which would cause this problem?

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Research, Armour College