[Ifeffit] Re: (Very) minor Artemis suggestion

Bruce Ravel ravel at leonardo.phys.washington.edu
Thu Apr 24 19:05:12 CDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Paul Fons wrote:

> I have been keeping up to date with my handy horae_update script (I
> should put it in a cron task at the rate of updating -- thanks for the
> hard work).  I *think* I am a little less fussy than the average Mac
> user, but I find the positioning of the "save this project" right next
> to the "delete this project" a little dangerous.  Perhaps the delete
> command could have at least a "are you really, really sure you want to
> do this" dialog?

Hey Paul,

Save and delete are kind of similar.  They are both things you might do
before quitting for the day. ;-)

This is a very good suggestion.  I will do both things -- move them
farther apart in the menu and offer a dialog for confirmation of
deletion -- in the next release.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel
 e-mail: ravel at phys.washington.edu