[Ifeffit] (Very) minor Artemis suggestion

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 24 03:46:00 CDT 2003

I have been keeping up to date with my handy horae_update script (I
should put it in a cron task at the rate of updating -- thanks for the
hard work).  I *think* I am a little less fussy than the average Mac
user, but I find the positioning of the "save this project" right next
to the "delete this project" a little dangerous.  Perhaps the delete
command could have at least a "are you really, really sure you want to
do this" dialog?

						didn't delete anything by accident yet!
										Paul