[Ifeffit] a pgplot question

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 17 01:15:11 CDT 2003

I have been like a fly on the wall, listing in on posts to this list,
but I thought I would volunteer another graphics library that may be
worth considering over pgplot, namely plplot.  As i recall we had a
brief discussion of what could replace pgplot earlier, but in the
interim, I found plplot (http://plplot.sourceforge.net/).  This is LGPL
software (on sourceforge) that handles most scientific plots and is
accessible from both C, C++ and Fortran (among others like Python and
TCL).  It looks like it handles most scientific plotting needs.  There
are example pages at the link above as well.  Is it worth a look?

										Paul