[Ifeffit] Debian packages

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Apr 1 00:24:43 CST 2003

Hello All:

I have a first version of Debian Linux packages for IFEFFIT, Atoms and
Horae.  They now install with no conflicts and appear to work on my
machines.  I believe that all package dependencies are in place as well.
Please feel free to test them out and let me know if there are any big
errors.  Sources are also on the archive.

The apt/sources.list lines would be

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian binary/
deb-src http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian source/

The binary packages have been compiled for the stable (woody) distribution
but seem to run fine on testing (sarge).

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Research, Armour College