[Ifeffit] ifeffit 1.0074, new windows installer

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:04:01 CDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

As Bruce promised, there's a new windows installer for Ifeffit
available that includes his latest versions of athena and artemis.
There are also some fixes to ifeffit for phase-corrected FTs, and to
both ifeffit and Feffit for semi-related bugs in which values from
the debye() and eins() functions not always being updated, especially
in 'no fit' mode.

Ifeffit is now at version 1.0074.  The standalone source code for
the Feffit program has also been fixed, and is now at version 2.98.
Hopefully, we'll get some Mac updates of these fairly soon.

Let me know if there are any questions or problems,