[Ifeffit] New pgplot in fink unstable branch

Dr. Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Fri May 17 08:38:31 CDT 2002

   There is a new version of pgplot in the unstable branch of fink which
breaks the ifeffit install process.  The only thing that needs to be
changed is to include the two "library" like arguments:

-framework Foundation -framework AppKit

to the linking arguments (or compile arguments).  The location of the
pgplot library has also been changed to (the now standard location)
/sw/lib/pgplot.

I can see how to make the changed to the Makefile in src/macosx without
trouble, but I am thrown a little by the python setup (it seems somewhat
convoluted).  What changes need to be made there to reflect the new link
arguments and the new location of the pgplot library?  Thanks.