[Ifeffit] Typo in setup.py

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 9 14:25:10 CST 2002

Hi Paul,

> if ((installPMW == 1) and (setuparg == 'install')):

> if ((installPMW == 1) and (setup_arg == 'install')):

Thanks -- and sorry for the problems.

I posted yet another new version of the source (1.0070) which
has a really, really fixed python installation script.  This
version also installs a fully working version of feffit (for
those stuck in the 20th century!), and a few other minor
improvements.

And Bruce, FWIW, I verified (on linux)  that the perl extension
and athena install from a completely fresh start (ie, no
Ifeffit stuff under /usr/lib/perl5/, no libifeffit.a in
/usr/local/lib, and so on) and uses ../../src/lib/libifeffit.a.