[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Mon Jun 24 13:39:27 CDT 2002

Hi,

I fixed several bugs in Artemis last week and today I posted a new
source code tarball.  The changes include:

1.  fixed several bugs in displaying and using different FT window
    choices
2.  fixed some bugs affecting deletion and rereading of feff
    calculation.
3.  added the ability to turn on and off the "include this path in
    fit" button for the set of selected paths (i.e. all the paths
    highlighted in orange in the list on the right).  I also
    reorganized the pull-down menus for including/excluding paths from
    the fit.
4.  paths included in the fit are listed in black text, paths excluded
    from the fit are listed in a different color.  also things not
    intended for plotting (such as the GSD listing) are printed in
    italics.  this all gives some visual cues to help use the contents
    of the list effectively.
5.  fixed (I hope!) a serious problem which manifested itself by
    having the data appear as a bizarre starburst-like plot in
    k-space.  Several people had noticed this already.

These are all pretty significant usability improvements.

Special thanks this week go to Paul Fons for helping me track down
several of these problems.

As always, grab the latest from
  http://feff.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/exafs/

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b, X24c, U4b
 National Synchrotron Light Source