[Ifeffit] More artemis error messages

Dr. Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Jun 18 06:17:21 CDT 2002

After fitting the first shell of some standard data to determine the
correct value of S02, I proceeded to start defining the next feff file
and the following errors appeared (and artemis stopped responding)

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/usr/local/bin/artemis line 3684.
Tk::Error: Can't call method "make" on unblessed reference at
/usr/local/bin/artemis line 2171.
  Tk::Widget::Callback at /Library/Perl/darwin/Tk/Widget.pm line 988
  Tk::HList::ButtonRelease1 at /Library/Perl/darwin/Tk/HList.pm line 298
  Tk::HList::ButtonRelease_1 at /Library/Perl/darwin/Tk/HList.pm line 94
  (command bound to event)
Tk::Error: Can't call method "make" on unblessed reference at
/usr/local/bin/artemis line 2171.
  Tk::Widget::Callback at /Library/Perl/darwin/Tk/Widget.pm line 988
  Tk::HList::Button1 at /Library/Perl/darwin/Tk/HList.pm line 181
  (command bound to event)
Tk::Error: Can't call method "make" on unblessed reference at
/usr/local/bin/artemis line 2171

I also noticed that the feff paths were ordered in something like ascii
collating sequence as opposed to numerical ranking, e.g.
0001,0002,0011.  I enclosed a small snapshot of the window.  Any idea
why this might be happening?