[Ifeffit] rendering problem with Athena

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Sat Jun 8 15:27:46 CDT 2002

hello Bruce:

I have noticed a rendering problem with Athena in Linux.  I am attaching a
PNG screenshot of the offending screen.

As you can see, the lowest part of the "Background Removal" subwindow is
showing only the top and it is impossible to read it.  Since the window
will not resize, it is not just a question of enlarging it.

I use a Debian testing system and I would be happy to tell you what
libraries are installed if you let me know which ones are relevant.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology