[Ifeffit] athena / artemis

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 23 16:27:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Raul Barrea wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>                 I've downloaded the exec file you've posted in your web
> site. Atoms and the periodic table work fine but Athena and Artemis don't
> work. Maybe there is something missing. Are the dll's the same for the old
> and new versions of the exec files?
> Thanks
> Raul Barrea
> BioCAT/APS

I also get errors from athena and artemis.  I suspect it's
related to the splash screens, because running from the command
line, I get these each reports:

C:\Program Files\ifeffit > athena.bat
 Cannot open 'C:\Program Files\Ifeffit/athena-logo.gif' in mode 'r' at Tk/Image.pm line 21.

C:\Program Files\ifeffit > artemis.bat
 Cannot open 'C:\Program Files\Ifeffit/artemis-logo.gif' in mode 'r' at Tk/Image.pm line 21.

Maybe we just need the logos in the right place?