[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Mailing List

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:35:40 CST 2002

Dear Friends of Ifeffit,

Over the past few weeks there has been quite a bit of
email flying back and forth about Ifeffit and a variety of
related subjects: building on MacOS X, installations
scripts for Win32, phase-corrected FTs, Tables for Feff
calculations, and a bug report or two.  It's been quite a
challenge for me to keep up with it all!

At Bruce's suggestion, and in an effort to cut down on the
amount of repeated and partial information, I set up a
mailing list for Ifeffit.  You can join this list or
simply read the archives. You do not have to join the list
(currently very short!) archive, go to
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/mailman/listinfo/ifeffit/

Of course, you can still send me mail about Ifeffit, but
please consider using this list for Ifeffit-related mail.
Since these messages will be put in a public archive,
anyone with similar questions, or answers, will be able
to see the messages.

Thanks,

--Matt

|= Matthew Newville        mailto:newville at cars.uchicago.edu
|= GSECARS, Bldg 434A      voice: (630) 252-0431 / 1713
|= Argonne Natl Lab        fax:   (630) 252-0443
|= 9700 South Cass Ave     http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~newville/
|= Argonne, IL 60439 USA