[Ifeffit] Problems running athena/tkatoms

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:37:43 CST 2002

Matt:

I think one of the problems with the Debian distribution is that there is
no libpng.a (static).  There are libpng.so.2 and libpng.so.3 but these
seem to give problems in the linker as the -lpng option fails in both the
PGPLOT_install script and the ifeffit make command.

Is there a way to point to the shared object libraries instead?

Carlo